- Complete High School Course: 30 classroom hours, 6 hours behind-the-wheel & 6 hours observation
- High School Classroom: 30 hours
- 10 Hour Refresher Course
- Permit Testing
- Individual tutoring programs for instructional permits
- Failure to Yield/ Right of Way Course
- Behind-the-wheel Driver Evaluations: 3 Hours
- Behind-the-wheel driver training
- Vehicle Modification Specifications (prescription for adaptive equipment)
- Adaptive equipment installation & inspection
- Final fit & training in the client’s vehicle
- Use of Car for DMV Road Test
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The Master's Driving School provides complete and comprehensive programs for all levels of trainees. TMDS offers services from high school classroom courses to behind-the-wheel training with adaptive equipment. This includes a full array of adapted vehicles and a shop to complete evaluations which require modifications that are too complex to provide on-site.